So you want to become an Extension Master Gardener Volunteer?
Extension Master Gardeners make a difference:
• Supporting local farmers markets
• Learning horticulture science
• Teaching sustainable gardening
• Sharing a gardening passion with the community
• Empowering extension clients to address landscaping and gardening challenges
• Practicing environmental responsibility
• Protecting water quality
• Reduce fertilizer and pesticide pollutants
2018 Master Gardener Classes
October 2 – November 20
Classes meet every Tuesday and Thursday from 9AM – 12PM. Schedule includes ‘rain dates’
A limited number of applicants are accepted.