So you want to become an Extension Master Gardener Volunteer?
Extension Master Gardeners make a difference:
• Supporting local farmers’ markets
• Learning horticulture science
• Teaching sustainable gardening
• Sharing a gardening passion with the community
• Empowering extension clients to address landscaping and gardening challenges
• Practicing environmental responsibility
• Protecting water quality
• Reducing fertilizer and pesticide pollutants
Master Gardener Classes
October – November
Classes usually meet every Tuesday and Thursday from 9AM – 12PM. Schedule includes ‘rain dates’.
A limited number of applicants are accepted.
To apply, contact Tom Woods, Horticultural Ext Agent, 910-253-2610.